COMMUNITY ROOM/FITNESS CENTER RULES
- The use of the Community Room/Fitness Center is solely for the use of Belt’s Landing Residents and their Guests. All Guests must be accompanied by a Resident.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the equipment at any time and must be supervised by an adult at all times while in the
Community Room/Fitness Center.
- All persons using the Community Room/Fitness Center do so at their
- DO NOT use equipment without proper understanding of its use. All equipment is to be used as intended. DO NOT USE THE TV SCREENS ON THE EQUIPMENT FOR STABILITY – USE THE HAND GRIPS.
- It is strongly recommended that you consult your physician prior to undertaking exercise in the Community Room/Fitness Center.
- Please report all equipment damage or malfunctions to the Front Desk.
- Do not move or rearrange the equipment and/or exercise machines.
- Residents may not store or place any personal equipment in the Community Room/Fitness Center.
- Plastic water bottles are allowed. All other drinks, food, and glass containers are not allowed, unless for a specific social event.
- Shirts and athletic shoes must be worn while exercising. No hard-soled shoes, sandals, open-toe shoes, or bare feet. No wet towels or bathing suits from the pool area are allowed in the Community Room/Fitness Center.
- Please do not drop or throw the weights. Keep hands and loose clothes away from weight stacks, cables, and pulleys.
- Secure all of your personal belongings. Belt’s Landing is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Residents and their Guests are encouraged to conduct themselves appropriately while in the Community Room/Fitness Center and to avoid extended use of any one piece of equipment while others are waiting.
- Please show respect for the equipment, facility, and toward others using the Community Room/Fitness Center.
- Please be courteous. No emotional outburst or excessively loud grunting while working out.
- Wipe down all equipment after use. Sanitizing wipes are provided. Please try to leave the Community Room/Fitness
Center in better condition than when you arrived. DO NOT USE WIPES ON THE EQUIPMENT SCREENS.
- Return all equipment, including the weight benches, to its designated location before leaving the Community Room/Fitness Center. Please restack your dumbbells after use.
- Turn off TVs and lights before leaving the room if no one else is there.
- Please allow other members to “work in.” Do not tie up machines with multiple sets if others wish to use the same equipment.
- Please limit your cardiovascular workout to 30 minutes if others are waiting.