Bonuses will issued to the entire staff, based on such items as years of service, and hours/week on schedule. We know that everyone goes out of their way to be of service to all of us, and want to gift them appropriately. When the money is given to the staff member, it comes with a list of contributor names and unit numbers.
Please make your check payable to Belts Wharf Landing Condominium and write Holiday Fund in the memo line and leave in the Thornhill mail slot in the mailroom or at the front desk.
Of course, you can give your own holiday gift to individual staff members, but you can also contribute something as well to the Holiday Fund so that all staff receive gifts. Many residents do both.
Belts Wharf Landing Staff Members:
- Maria Argueta, 1 year, housekeeper
- Rodolfo Calero, Nelson, 2 years, porter
- Charlisa White, 2 years, front desk
- Caroline Walls, 2 months, front desk
- George Walp, 5 years, front desk
- Dominique Owens, 7 months, front desk
- Ronald Brown, 5 years, front desk
- Brian Guzman, 12 years, building superintendent
- Megan Matherly, 3 years, maintenance assistant
Contributions will be accepted through December 20th at 4 pm.
Thank you for your contribution to the Holiday Fund!