The pool at Belt’s Landing is tentatively set to open at 12:00 pm on Wednesday, July 1st. Due to COVID-19, there will be a number of restrictions in place to utilize the pool.
- Only residents of Belts Landing are permitted to use the pool. Guests, absentee owners, and yacht club members are not permitted to use the pool. Pier Home residents may use the pool for the standard non-prorated fee of $600.
- There will be no pool furniture at the pool. Residents wishing to use the pool must bring their own furniture.
- The number of residents in the pool area is limited to fourteen (14). If more the 14 residents want to use the pool at the same time, residents should only stay a suggested time limit of two (2) hours.
- Social distancing must be practiced and face coverings must be worn unless you are in the pool.
- The spa is off limits and is NOT to be used at any time.
- When coming to or leaving the pool, please have the lifeguard sign you in and out. Do not use the pen yourselves.
- All residents wishing to use the pool must sign a “WAIVER OF LIABILITY”. This form may be found on the website or obtained from the office.
- Pool users are not permitted to use the yacht club bathrooms.
As always, residents in good standing need to have their pictures in the photo book in order to utilize the pool. Please check with the office to have your photo taken (yes, without your mask on) or to verify your photo is still in the book.
Thank you once again for your extreme patience and understanding!