COVID-19 Community Room Rules
COVID-19 Community Room Use Rules For Belt’s Landing Residents
- No more than five (5) residents may use the gym concurrently
- Please try to maintain 6 feet of space between users
- NO “nonresident” users at this time (No guests or trainers who are not residents will be permitted)
- No fitness classes (yoga, etc.) until further notice
- Do NOT use the gym if you have or have had a recent fever, sweats, chills, cough, etc.
- Do NOT use the gym if you have cold or flu-like symptoms including cough, sputum, sneezing, or fevers.
- Do NOT use the gym if you have had any recent travel outside of the US, especially to China, Iran, Italy, Japan, or South Korea.
- Wash hands with soap and water before and after using the gym
- Wipe down all equipment (including weights) before and after use with the wipes contained near the gym entrance
- Be vigilant with these rules until further notice (possibly the next 8+ weeks)